May 1, 2008

3rd post of the day.

I urge all men to pick up Urban (from The Straits Times) today for a good read on tailored bermudas! (read my obsession for men in berms here) Im falling in love with French women and their chic dressing, you'll know what Im talking about if you had read Urban too!

A quick scan through the rest of The Straits Times today made me sulked a lil with the many sales I will be missing this weekend, so much that the thought of giving up the weekend job stint came across my mind several times.

Be sane, yut. You need the moolahs for your Blue Label.

I love Kyurii's April collection. I've always thought that Kyurii was different from other online shops but I couldnt figure out why. Perhaps its the way their apparels were photographed or the models. Its like reading a Japanese fashion magazine.



Its 010508. What the hell am I doing at home on a public holiday?! Exams sucks.

0 comments: