May 4, 2008

Warning: Heavy camwhoring

YUT IS RELEASED! YUT SMELLS FREEDOM! YUT IS DAMN BLARDY FREAKING HAPPY I TELL YOU!

Haven't been cam-whoring in the public for a long time, so beware of the cam-whoring-deprived Yut! Quit reading now if you are a narcissist-intolerant.



reads: telepathy! We didn't arrange to dress in monotones!



I think I will pop by Zara again to get this t-shirt dress!


what a boring outfit, esp after seeing the t-shirt dress.








They like Spinelli's Cookie Spin. Actually I like it too!



We like Spinelli's Hazelnut Choc Spin and all desserts from everywhere!! I love my partner-in-crime!


Glasses w/o lens! From Topshop if you are interested.






We cant stop playing with hats/caps from Espirit! I heart this hat for its girly tinge of pink and crochet craftwork! Luckily Im still sane enuff to regard it as useless in Singapore!


Guess whats shining in the dark?


YES! My 3rd KTV membership, after KBox and $10 Club! I dunno why but I was really over the moon when I received the card! Cheap thrill, yes, but the card is really nice with gold trimmings and it is just different from those cheap plastic cards I've received elsewhere. I've always preferred PartyWorld to every other KTV!






I like the structure. The steel beams looked like they are lined up with lil' gaps in between but the truth is, you cant even feel a single drop of rain under the structure during a thunderstorm! I thot this was a good sun-and-rain-shading-device cum shelter? Do look up at the outdoor dining area at Expo on your next visit! Ay I was impressed by the quality of the photos taken by my lousy 2MP W910i.



From a tv prog: wear your jacket upside-down to create a new look. Yup, this is the cobalt blue cardigan I never go school without. I havent really decide if this should be worn in the public. Dad and mum thinks the new look is absurd -_-" What say you?




I love my new floral headscarf from F21 but I need more experiments with it.


I bought this grey knitted jacket from the Metro Sale today. Wanted to buy 2 other knited jackets of different cuts but BLUE LABEL drifted into my mind so I ended up with only a piece. Before you scold me, hey! Its a steal at $16.90!


Oh and I bought a batwing deep V-cut black ______ (I cant think of the right word for that kind of clothes right now) from m)phosis too! Shall post the pic when i wear it.



A simple outfit to Kian's birthday party. Practicing my expression to win the fugly expression against Weiliang!





I know the photos are not in chronological order but Im too tired for anything now. Thanks to Zhiwei's extra-early morning call which resulted in a mere 3 hr slp last night! He is forgiven thou, on the account of the lunch today! I hope I will meet another Mr/Ms Nice tml to pop by Expo for a lunch/dinner with me!

0 comments: