Jan 29, 2008

Yut's cup of tea

Despite the saying goes, "never judge a book by its cover"/"never judge a person by its looks", Yut has unknowingly gave in to reality of life over the past few months : I DO JUDGE A MAN BY HIS ATTIRE!

Come on lah, what attracts you to an unknown man is how he looked isnt it?! Im sure you girls out there will catch a few more (or as much as possible) glimpse(s) of handsome smart suave stylish people who walk pass you everyday!

Yut is particularly into pretty females and stylish male species :) Hence thats why I love ogling at the photographs of my-type-of-stylo-local-men from WAYW!


This 22 year old mass com student attracted me with his Fred Perry (ooooh baby! How I adore this label!) shoes matched with tapered Bermudas. Comfortable match of colours is always pleasant to the eyes :)

Its about berms and shoes again! I simply love men who can carry off berms with shoes perfectly! (some ulu-pandan men from planet mars thinks its in fact clownish with such a combination! Yut cant be bothered with these martians!) Anyway, who would have thought that the ostentatious green as a colour for footwear could blend in so amicably on the whole? Awesome!

I understand that not every guy can carry off my current obsession with berms and shoes, just like not all girls look good in cheongsam! Well, it all boils down to a good figure for both men and women! Aiyaaaah, nothing is fair in this cruel world la!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUT YUT STILL CARRIES THIS LIL' HOPE OF MEETING HER STYLO DREAM GUY SOON!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay since we are on the topic of fashion and I supposed, outfits, let me share with you my online shopping cart recently. Yes yes, Yut said she is not intending to buy new clothes for the coming CNY, but again, YUT IS A WALKING CONTRADICTION!! I swear I didnt buy any new clothes in Dec, but such suppressed temptation finally exploded and within January I had 5 new additions to my wardrobe =X Alright, no more for Feb I promise! =)


Its just sth about collars I supposed - mandarin, high, peter pan, low-v and square. YUT ADORES mandarin, high and square collars all seasons! Anyway I got them from BonitoChico and WardrobeFix, among the many online blogs I religiously read DAILY, and perhaps, DEADLY!


Finally a post to be labelled under shopping =)

0 comments: