Jan 27, 2008

The fellowship reunites at Teo Heng


Gay is the only word.


Some sense of manlihood with a sea soldier.


Controlled by the remote control?


Lubber face Labbit!


One of the few decent shots =)


Labbit and his enlistment letter! LOL!


I played with my camera while they laughed at their own jokes!


I heart them all!


We tried to be spastic! Im sure we got better at the end of the day =p


I really think he deserve a punch in the face for making me laugh like a mad woman!


Its nv hard to act stupid with David!


Stop it David! Enough is Enough!


Our handsign for Bachelor/Bachelorettes against Gina! David lose ctrl, again!


Oh. Another decent shot!


Roy said we looked like siblings!


I say we look like retards!


Did I say we got better at the end of the day?


Obviously I had to run into the frame within 10s...


They always look more happy w/o me!


EXTREME MAKE OVER!

0 comments: