May 1, 2008

I need a wardrobe revamp!

I am very sick of my wardobe! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY!

I need:

geek specs, or maybe not?
that black shorts
lotsa jackets - all kinds!
printed leggings / dark coloured leggings
shoes - flats, heels anything! but i'll geddit from mama when she sees another shoe box. How?
clothes - definitely no more from blogshops! I cannot stand all the substandard tailoring and cuts anymore! The lack of individuality to their pieces bring them down by another dozen points.


Shall update the list when I get more inspiration from Chictopia. If only I get inspiration so easily for my architectural design. If only I read more architectural blogs than fashion ones. Theres just too much IFs in life.

so much for saving up!
i hear you say.

Well, at least no for bags till I reach Japan for my Burberry blue label :) Huixian said that her senior left on 20th Jun last year for Korea Exchange! HELLO JASPER, PLEASE WAKE UP AND START WORKING ON OUR APPLICATION FORMS!

0 comments: