Jul 20, 2008

hairHairHAIR woes

Right after my hair cut @ HairInn, Centrepoint



I know this will be temporary, hence the dozen of photos!



On the 2nd day, I diligently washed and blew my hair before I went out and it was good hair day. It lasted for a good time till I reached home and I even considered cutting my hair short!





BUT NOW, on the 5th day, I shall not disclose pictures of my hair to traumatise myself and you my dearest. All I can say is, I've decided to straighten my hair before Thurs! GAWD, I need time loads of time!


Tons of farewell pictures to blog about but I gotta run! Its Ivan's n Jasmin's 21st party today! Kudamonos+mens lovely surprise @ Eski blogging in progress! Muskebbits' farewell treat photos receiving in progress!! SANDRAAAAAAAA!!


谢谢你们的爱,2008!


阿笑致谢!


PS// "what can i get for you for your 21st? don ke qi with me!" I proudly present "The Best SMS Award of the Year" to my cousin JR when she sent me this in the morning! I think Im getting a Freitag Hawaii Five-O. YAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!

And it gonna come from Actually if JR get it in SG. YAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!

Its been A YEAR of yearning :))

0 comments: