Jul 28, 2008

a quick note

I am practically enjoying life like a tourist in Seoul now. Just a quick note to everyone who bothers to check out if Yut is still alive, THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN!!! Its taking me forever to upload my 400+ photographs taken within a short span of 4 days here so heres just some photos i've taken on my 4th day in Seoul. I love all my photos taken so far!!






Melissa is very good at posing!




See the Korean aunties relaxing by the man made river.


Nice Church!



One building in aluminium and next to it another in wood. Tell me how not to study architecture in Korea! Im in awe, seriously!


The church that is undergoing conservation. Apparently it is common in other countries to paint the facade of the conserved building on the cover sheet!


Myeong Dong street scene! I am going to get my hemispherical umbrella here! Oh by the way I bought a really really pretty umbrella from their 7-11 at SGD16.20! I will upload a photo of it some day!


Potato sliced and twirled onto a stick and it looked oh-so-yummy! I will try it one day!


I met Singaporean TJ friend Min Hwee at Myeongdong! How coincidental! But because we took 2 photos, I lost track of the group and almost got lost! hahahaha!


The handmade noodles is awesome and definitely win those in SG handsdown!


I've been eating these meat dumplings for 4 consecutive meals! No Xiao Long Bao for me when Im back!


Green cold noodles in soya milk, interesting taste but it is too much for 1 person!



Even their street benches are so artistic!! How I wish I live in a city like that!


Neon lights shining through the floor tiles, how colourful! Now I know why Singapore has dull nightlife! Our colours are not helping!


There is a bicycle track for people to push their bicycles up the track in their subway stations! I guess Seoul really encourage healthy living huh! The streets are all very pedestrain friendly!


Can you believe this is actually the back of a van parking along the road?



Thats all for tonight, though I wish I can post more photos than this! I gotta go get some sleep for my first day at work tomorrow! While most of my friends are going to work at the larger architecture firm, Space, WeiQi and I are going to Yu Jin Int'l for our internship.


I guess I'll blog again over the weekends if Im free! Life is exciting everyday thus far!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!!

having fun in korea right? thats so good to know! and we r back from batam!! ur kimte is taking over you in becoming very talkative!! tsk tsk.

and mahjong was intensive in batam. HAHA