Jul 17, 2008

Shopaholic Series!


at m)phosis fitting room:
both top and pants from the store,
t-bar flats from Novo.


tried on the top to match the pants, who knows i'd fall in love with it!


Zara Sale: both top and shorts from the store, heels from Pretty Fit.




Zara florals are the best!
Too bad the cutting doesn't fit me at all!


I lurrrve this $99 dress from Zara!


BUT GUESS WHAT!
I DIDN'T BUY ANY OF THEM!
YIPEE YIPEE YA!!




Instead, my loots recently...




Adidas Women's cap, $30 after some bargaining from Eastpoint! Wahahahaha!
I luuuurrrve the subtle black stripes on it and I gonna bring it to Korea,
despite it making me look witch-y at times!
SCREAMS BLACK WITH AN ATITUDE!


Did I mention that my Adidas fever was back for the past 2 months?



Disgusted with myself that I bought this pair of gladiators from m)phosis!
I was bought over by its sheer comfort and the availability of my size and the brand!
(read: m)phosis footwear is hardly comfortable for me;
size 37 is always not available; m)phosis is my lurve!)




Long cardigan from Zara Sale, $59.90.
Something I MUST WEAR WITH HEELS! HAHAHA!


Apart from those, I've got a Adidas tennis shirt and a tennis racket recently! I cant really remember my other loots for now... Muahaha, Im a happy girl and I'm satisfied!!

Oh I bought a vintage sunnies few days ago too!

and a belt and handbag from MNG sale...


hee hee :)

0 comments: