Jul 2, 2008

All the June babies

Marching into July, I think I shall procrastinate no more!



Who's the lucky guy with 2 home-made birthday cakes by 2 different ladies? Btw the cheesecake by Ai Li was so good that we think she should sell them!


Nope, he is neither Liren nor Zhen Xiang!


There he is, the idiot in red!


At 21, boys gotta be tan to be man and girls gotta be fair to be ladies, is it?


Merv taking his boss-y break form the BBQ pit!


It is always more comfortable taking a photo with Jeremy sitting down!


The hooligans!


Happy 21st Birthday, Darren Lee Wai Han! - Jun Week o1

***


A picture tells a thousand words.





Its not our party, its not our home. SO WHAT?! WE HAD FUN TOO!


The Beginning.


The pyramid was unintentional.


Lub my bitches ("v")




There you go, Happy 21st Birthday to M - Jun Week 02.

***



The choc cake was awesome! It was from a famous friendly neighbourhood bakery called _a_a i think.. I can't rem the name!


Some 80+ lovely cupcakes from the friends! So nice they make me drool at the sight of it!


From Neo Garden Catering - the best caterer ever! Thou the price is kinda steep for $16-17 per pax, I think the food is really really really good!


The Eclair! They melt into your mouth at your first bite and you nv stop eating them! I had 5 that night! Most of us were surprised that the cream filling was so rich! Awesome!


The condo's function room had a great ambience for a not-so-cheapo party. It is prolly the most grand party I've attended in my humble experience!


We didnt mean it that way, but the birthday girl seemed to be lifting my butt up! Eeeew!


Alright, take 2!


The cousin was so cute! I think his name was Yong Jun. So if he shares the same surname as Hui Xian, he will be Pek Yong Jun!



What a lovely sight! Its been years since all of us are entitled to free balloons!


Happy 21st Birthday, Hui Xian! - Jun Week 03.

***


It was meant to be a surprise birthday cake but Kian got it all leaked out!


11 years of friendship and counting...


Happy 21st Birthday, Andy Tay! - June Wk 04

0 comments: