Jul 2, 2008

Jiarong's Farewell

Jia Rong's farewell at DP was elaborated! By elaborated I don't mean by the place but by the no. of times! We had one among ourselves on her last day, whereby she worked till 9+pm? I wish that wouldn happen to me!

Anyway we headed for Ichiban Boshi @ Esplanade for a simple dinner.



JR hates flash! Next to her is Xue Zhen and on top, a Dish in blue.

At the Esplanade underpass we came across very interesting installation art pieces!


Zhongx and Dish were joking that given our heights, I could only fit into the word CHORE (see above pic) while JR is suitable for HAPPINESS -_-"""


Well, I think OTHER FEELING is apt for Dish the emo freak!


Come on, Im the only one short enough to do this mirror image!


And the kissing! HUUMPH!


"Lets unmask the theif!" Too bad I couldnt reach but Jr executed my idea very well!


I love this pic! Everyone pose a reaction to the picture behind! We had lotsa fun that night!


I swear I didn know the guys were behind me till I saw the photo in the camera! How cheeky!


Muahaha! I got Dish to do this because I was inspired by the blue lines and his t-shirt! Idea eh? Of course, he was very reluctant!

***

Farewell #2 with the team at Villa Bali! Joerg recommended this place which has a very nice ambience for dining and chilling out! The food there is fantastic too! I wanna bring my parents there on their birthday this month!


The $60 seafood platter which could feed 4.


Another platter of the same price. Equally Awesome! We had a 3rd platter which is a mixture of both platters, yum yum!


Saw the mini water feature behind Joerg's pants? Shrutti had a crazy idea!


Shrutti wanted Joerg to pose like he was peeing! Wahahhaa!


Shrutti love this shot. Well, it made me realised that not all photos gotta be sharp and clear to be nice huh? This one feels warmth and friendly :)


The drama people in the team! Ok it was my idea.


Joerg from Germany and Shrutti from India.


Yuting from Singapore and Frederick from Phillipines.



JR couldn stop laughing at me taking photo of her bangles! I was excited because the bangles which looked really rubbery and elastic was actually metallic and they come in sizes to fit her small wrist!


JR, myself and Zhongx. We are the young NUS in the team!


Myself and Jung from Malaysia, but studied in Austrialia and hence the heavy Aussie accent. You gotta check out his newly cut bangs! Cute is the word!

They all saw my true colours that night and said I shd quit architecture and go be Deal or No Deal Girl instead! No, not because of the looks or bod, but simply because I cant stop posing! I don think the Mojito that night had any effect on me eh? teeheehee!


But I think Shrutti is the one who secretly loves posing!

0 comments: