Jun 28, 2008

running against TIME, as always.



When I saw this in a magazine 2 months ago, I knew I had to get this.
The Imara Keeva from Nike.

Then I decided that its time to give White a chance when I saw my S+ARCK.





But when I saw this from THAT LOVELY SHOP 2 minutes ago, I knew that I have to blog about this and maybe, Im saying maybe, I should get this instead. I want to try it on before making the purchase but I have seen all except the metallic strap one in local stores. Have you?




I love the simplicity yet ironically uncanny silhouette. It reminded me of Issey Miyake's TWELVE, how the attention seeking watch face screams at you. Well of course, Nike's not a competitor when its Issey Miyake we are talking about.






Anyway, heres something for men - the Adidas Transition watch. I like the tan brown leather strap but the neon digital clock is too loud for me. I think DKNY did a better job, at least the the strap and the face looked coherent.

Adidas Transition
DKNY NY1307

Did I mention that I just got my pay cheque? ;)


***

Unlike the past few years, I have a birthday wishlist this time round! No idea why but recently its pretty easy to add on to the list, teeheehee! No more cold hard cash! =D


I have godzillion things to update but I will never find the time to. Dish was worried that I am becoming unyut because I am much less cheerful these days. Am I? I think theres just too many distractions around to diversify my laughter la!


"still as busy, but still as cheery, still yut :)"

0 comments: