Jun 14, 2008

past or future, what say you?

Dad bagged this home from the PC show on Fri. 20" Samsung widescreen LCD monitor in piano black finish at $315. Tell me how not to love this 49 yr-old kiddo at home! By the way, Fathers' Day in the Guo family was celebrated last week and it was really fun! Those who know my dad, you know my dad la.... hahahaha!

I wouldn have use my desktop if not for this new monitor and lil' did I realised that its been 2 years since I last used the desktop at home. It felt as if the time had stopped 2 years back, when I saw all the photos and documents in this computer.

So I decided to post an entry, after going through all the photos in this computer that brought back many memories of the times before everyone started Uni. Kudamonos, you ready?


. . . .
...
..
.

I think this was taken when we were 17? Almost 4 years back, my laydees!

I have no idea why there were only 3 of us! Someone explain pls!

After our free make-over! Anymore of such lobang anyone? I WAN A MAKEOVER PACKAGE! Arnt we supposed to get one when we all turn 21?! Im no longer the BETTY BOOP now!

KIM TE! I forgot i have another name call XIAO DE! dont u think we look damn young here!

We went tanning @ Sentosa for a few times during the Summer when we were 18. At that age, it was the darker the prettier! 3 years later, we spent $ after $ on sunblock and whitening pdts. Uh, WOMEN!

I really miss being able to fit into bikinis! Whats toned had became flabby, whats flabby had turned soggy! hahahahaha!

This was one of my fav photo! Dont u miss having a jawline my dear pardpard? I DO! Lets rem to pose in this angle the next time we take a photo!

Ah song and I skipped national day celebration in sch and went to study at Orchard Library instead. At the looks of it, I doubt we studied then! HAHAHAHA!
Oh yea, I was damn crazy over korean language then!

Its me, Ms strawberry's (I almost forgot i had this nickname too!) 18th bday surprise dinner at Heeren's Korean restaurant Han Ka Ram! The girls even baked a cake for me! I will never forget the korean dictionary I got for the birthday! I was really that crazy over korean then!

Our first Genting trip! I hav no pictures of it in this computer I dunno why! And where is An?



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA





We started going clubbing occasionally. I guess at Gotham was where I first realised how red I can go after the slightest bit of alcohol!



Found this photo under a folder called "Hair show interview"! I think its a lobang from pardpard, but none of us were called up eventually. HAHAHAHA PUNY AND HAIR SHOW doesnt seem to draw any relationship! PUNY and HAIR WOES seemed to be a better link!





And then I started working as the iMode ambassador for Starhub. Basically taking self-shots the whole day with the i-mode phone and then send to myself! I think camwhoring started back then!



AND YAY! OUR HK trip! yah la ya lah.. I cried when we left An's dad HAHAHHAAHAHA! MO MING QI MIAO!




of course i also came across many other photos from my JC class etc but it'll prolly take eons to post all of them here. Different kinds of shots taken at different phase in life, and when u look back in years to come, you smile at how silly you are now.

The neoprints, that yellow adidas bottle, the orchid scrunchie, the pearl accessories phase, the clubbing nights, the hairstyles and the clothes... were part of my history.

Not only I've put on weight since I enter Uni, I've also aged. My initial response to the photos was that we all looked so young! I guess its the glowing complexion!



If you can, would you like to turn back time or fast fwd to the future?

0 comments: