Jun 12, 2008

Burberry : Resort 2009 and Yut is dying





photos courtesy of Fashion Nation.
Check out my fav designer, Marc Jacobs's Resort 2009 here.

The simplest runway collection I've ever came across - long cardigen, skinny belt, a dress and a pair of black socks are enough to pull off that look! Wow Wow WOW, EASY HUNNY!

Told you, leggings are way too... overused. Or perhaps passe is the word. Or mayb not...

coz Guo Mama kept buying me leggings of all sorts! Besides the 3 coloured ones last week, she bought me another brown one with checkered prints on Sat! Tell me how to stop wearing them!


***


Yut is a busy bee in Jun. I felt as though Im goin to die soon, for Im meeting almost all my friends this 2 weeks. Its crazy, I even had to keep a schedule of all the appointments!


A birthday party each week throughout the month is not helping my pocket!


Farewell dinners to friends leaving for Europe and USA easily deducted 30 buckaroos each time.


Gatherings and meet-ups suddenly seemed so frequent. Friends from all walks of my life just seemed to remember my existence all of a sudden! Thank you ah!


And then the big bomb - the air tickets to Korea and Japan! The exchange trip feels so real now that we are going to pay for the tickets! BAh, Yut always feel REAL only when she needs to PAY UP! TOO LATE, too bad!


Time for bed b4 I make no sense! Ciao!

0 comments: