Mar 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Jeremy! and Roy!

It all started with an awesome dinner at Chen Fu Ji on Friday night. Thanks to Ling Yi the acting accountant there, we merely paid $20 for the very heavy and delicious chinese meal! jin jiat si tan tio lor!

Alright, pics for the after-dinner party at Labyrinth. By the way, I think its a much cheaper alternative to hold parties at pubs like Labyrinth! No booking charges, simply make advance reservations and open a bottle ($130 each) per table! The bill added up to approx $650 for about 30-40 people? I think its not only cheap but enjoyable and memorable!

but Roy got lecherous when he is high...

like some graduation night takin pics with long lost friends!

he is freaking tall! my wish for his 21st birthday is to stop growing upwards but sideways! Muahahaha!

new friend alert! She's Yuting from Anglican church :)

lecherous Roy in action again! Its nice to see old school mates :) Surprisingly we managed to exchange more than a few words and the feeling was heartwarming :)

obviously roy wouldnt get drunk if not for Qilun!

wah lao i kinda hate photo-taking that night! fat like shit in that tube dress and the eyeliner doesnt help to hide my sleepy eyes!


Eeew. My hands are shaky these days. Nevertheless, Happy 21st to Jeremy on 29th Mar and Roy, 9th April!

They got Roy to do push up when he was half awake at Labyrinth. Liren contributed by sitting on him!!

wasted outside the pub

ever friendly zhenxiang looking after roy


Wahahhahahaha! May I blackmail Roy with this for at least $1K?

That was in the beginning.. when all's fine and well :)

Oh! Jeremy was still sober then! He got so drunk that he had to be carried home halfway through the party!

The usual suspects

They asked for jiao1 bei1 jiu3 when I offered a birthday toast to Roy! Dream on lah! pose nia! I still wanna get married one leh! Wahahaa!


The usual suspects II.


Didnt manage to take more pics as the battery went flat as usual hahaha! Had some funny conversations with Zhenxiang, Frankie and Ling Yi on the way home. Great night spent!

A lil' bitchy drama took place at Labyrinth last night which got me thinking about behavioural issues and relationships these days. Uh. The world is getting complicated as one gets older. Men and women, women and men, men and men, women and women.

"Its complicated" - Friendster!


I wonder if its because I hadnt meet up with the guys for sometime, it seemed to me that they are a lil' teeny weeny bit more mature than b4?

Perhaps its just me working too long in sch these days la huh! Or the men only reveal their manly facades when forced under certain circumstances? I salute you lah KS!!

I am a tad high today at home right now because YUT WOKE UP AT 3PM TODAY!!!!!!!

HOW RIGHTFUL! =D

teeheehee. Can't wait for supper with the guys tonight! Yay Gina's coming along! Yay I've made peace with Mervin! Yay he's gonna fill me in with some juicy updates later! YAY IM HAPPY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA. YUT seems happy. and we very long nv meet already. meet up soon!!