Jan 27, 2009

the bags in my neglected folder

I was clearing my pictures folder and came across some bags i fancied few months back. Most were love at first sight, then broke up on the second when I woke up from my illusion. Not now yut, not when Im a student with no income. There will be a time for these to appear in my room. ONE DAY.


Kate Spade London.




Kate Spade Classic Noel Stevie. Im falling in love with the abstract 'ks' logo prints.



Kate Spade's Waverly Place Noel Olivia. Im attracted to how the design was inspired by the narrow street of Waverly Place in Manhattan! I got so excited about the idea and went to Google Earth to see Waverly Place!


Waverly Place is a narrow street which ended with a Y junction. It is covered in shadows of the adjacent skyscrapers in the map above. hehe, cheap thrill.
Now this is very girly and very elegant. I like the simple noel signature!


The following lust are from Ted Baker which I almost completely forgot. HAHA.




HAHAHA I must have gone mad in Korea surfing the net for these. I think I am still mad now because I am falling in love with Kate Spade all over again while doing up this post!!

0 comments: