Feb 29, 2008

sian diao.

first n foremost

a zillion apologies to dearest ah song.

my bad for losing the photos.

mi-an-hae-yo!


yut needs some lady luck badly.

desperately.

siaaaaaaaaaaaan diaaaaaaaaaaao!

gonna miss my friends when they go Korea.

S i c k.

mama asked how am i gonna celebrate my 21st.

whatever la. not interested.

i very much rather go Korea.

not only it will be fun, it is a gd chance to escape from the boring modules nx sem.

S i c k.

i was hooked to facebook for the last 1 hr. obviously I wasnt myself.

Damn S i c k.

i wanna go Korea.

i bet i'll get it from Mr diSh if i whine tml.

man, i can still rem his laughter over the phone just now.

u r g h.

i need some retail therapy, i SWEAR.

currently free on sunday, any takers?

i just wanna get my specs once and for all.

Who is FREE this SUNDAY!?


- angsty yut -

1 comments:

david santos said...

Thanks for your posting and have a good weekend.