Feb 6, 2008

to cheer up a gloomy yut


Oh yay. Saved some money in a way. HENG AH.. CAN REFUND =x

Finally, I met Mogu Mogu! It is conveniently located next to KFC at Far East Plaza.

The self service machine and the sweet assistant in cosplay outfit.
A self-ordering system would mean only cash accepted! Also, the machine seemed to reject plastic notes! Given that it is on a trial period, we shall let it go lah hor?


Oh. They have limited dishes in the menu for now too.


Trial la trial. We shall let it go.


Anyway the prices start from $6.90 - $9.90 for main course and $2 to $5 for desserts. Yoshinoya price I would say, but definitely more appealing than the latter and u will know why as you read on.

My Fluffy Teddy, $9.90. O-cha (as good as plain water) $1, Fruit Salad $2.

Waaaaaay tooooooooo cute to be true lah! They have 3 of such kawaii meals, all at $9.90 each. Abit overpriced for the palm-size serving. Yes, it is that small a portion! Surprisingly I was quite full after the meal perhaps because of the super sticky but nonetheless yummy japanese rice!

The corn on the cub is made so convenient to munch! The pork floss and pork chop are tasty too! On the whole, it was a refreshing experience with 6.5/10 food quality in really kids size portion.


This is a must try! $3.90 for ice cream pancake with red bean! Again it comes in super small serving but it is soooo delicious! You should see jeremy's reaction at his first bite! More dramatic than me lor!


Oh by the way their ultra pretty disposable utensils with japanese flora motifs are imported from Japan! I bet half the cost we paid for the meal go into the utensils budget la -_-


I WANNA GO BACK FOR MORE MOGU MOGU!
Wait for me, Bacon cutlet rice and Ice Cream pancake with Red Bean!


I like this shot. A double choc cookie from Subway.

Some good food brightened up a glooomy yut after a bad crit.


And so that marks my 41st hr since I woke up. Madness. 2nd time in a week I go sleepless. I hope my complexion won't fail me during the holidays! Masks masks masks and more masks!

0 comments: