Feb 7, 2008

CNY Day 1

Possible half the no. of visitors between 10am - 2pm

super duper ultra cute laaaah!

I love her Peter Pan collar dress! Uber CUTE!

I suck at carrying babies! Difficulty Level: 11/10.


There are people everywhere in the small house!



Every corner of the house is occupied!

Kids love my big Pooh bear every year.


I told you they love my Pooh bear!

Pity my bed pretty please!

He is not her son!

My room for ladies only =)

People hiding in Guo mama's kitchen!

The senior and junior threesome for every CNY!

I love this shot!

And this one! Nice!

We were obsessed with my bedsheet!

Ok its my idea =x Don't worry, be happy!

ha! cute!

My mum loves to decorate the house for CNY!

This photo is sooo crop-able! Bye Guo papa!

Presenting to you the host family for the day!

When everyone had left, we reveal our true colours!

Well done la, papa Guo!


Happy Mouse Year!

0 comments: