Feb 2, 2008

Cheap n Good

I had dinner at Aston's today after my driving lesson. The food there is really cheap and good! Every main course comes with 2 side dishes of your choice, pretty much like Kenny Rogers! It seems a perfect plan for people to enjoy a meal at Aston's followed by some cheap ktv at Teo Heng, just down the street! I heart Katong!

Ivan's all-time fav Lemon Lime Chicken taste really good!

Jeremy's Hi-(something, i forgot the name!) Chicken

KS's sirloin steak

My Grilled fish with herbs, $6.50
Side dish: Potato Salad + Onion rings
Rating: 4/5


I recommended Rochor Beancurd at Geylang Lor 39 to the guys since they were still hungry. The taohuay and youtiao is a MUST TRY Im telling you! Jeremy said its much better than Yong He's! Personally I often wondered how to define a gd youtiao and taohuay, but Im sure Rochor Beancurd taught me the defination tonight! No wonder it appeared on the tv 2 wks ago!

Rochor Beancurd opens till 3am, daily I supposed.





And then everything was gone.

When the Asics meet.

My personal fav shot w/o photoshop for the night! Taken without flash in the dark corridor where we were sitting =D

0 comments: