Apr 19, 2010

freedom smells...


Wooolalala~ I've completed my Honours programme! Today marks the first Studio-free Monday for the next 3 months at least. Life had been great since Friday! I had some shopping, some catching-up, a hair cut+colour and tons of bulldozer-snuggle! Today started exceptionally well because I ignored all my alarms, except for the part I freaked out when I saw my bangs in the mirror :)


If Im a perfumer I'd create a sweet and refreshing scent now and call it Freedom. I love this smell. I love to take my time to do what I enjoy doing. I like to explore the unknown and I don't like instructions. I like to do things on the spur of the moment. My instincts hasn't failed me so far. I know I am independent and I know this holiday will still be eventful. Im gonna take things slowly and enjoy my last 3 month holiday as an undergrad! This I promise myself!


On a highly random note,

and thats if I ever keep a dog in my next life!

1 comments:

An said...

My freedom starts after may 6. Ur hair sounds interesting. See u soon again! I'll probably see u to get back my DVD hohoho