Apr 19, 2010

the ex-boyfriend is married!

all information and photos from alivenotdead

Daniel Wu and Lisa S. finally got married in a woods in South Africa near Lisa's house! Daniel commented that the woods is like a natural gothic cathedral for the wedding. WHAT COOL SHIT!

*ahem, Daniel is an Architecture graduate from University of Oregon. Let me repeat, Architecture graduate. AHEM. =D



The villagers led and sang them out of the woods and treated them to a specially prepared lamb meal.

The girl in the middle is the couple's adopted daughter! Daniel was so touched that he teared upon seeing them in the woods! He said that he had known them for years.




The energy, the life and the zest in the woods. Lisa said that she cant imagine a better way than getting married like this! I think its soooooooooo special and meaningful! Daniel fell in love with her right there when she decided to spend a month staying in a hut in South Africa without electricity :)


I say, they are two very unique individuals who are destined to meet each other! Im sooo happy for them!! hahahaha!!!

She is the high priest who presided over their ceremony! Some of her disciples even went into a trance when they spoke to their ancestors and saw Daniel and Lisa's future! HAHA AMAZING! A TRANCE in YOUR WEDDING? HAHAHA WHAT CAN BE MORE COOL THAN THIS!!












I don't know why Im so excited when I don't even know them! hahahaha! I just feel very happy to see such a compatible couple and I really like Daniel Wu for his efforts in the artists community. He is not just another handsome face with hard rock abs. This guy has a character. He will always be ... only my idol.




THOUGH I WISH HE IS MINE!!!! HAHAHHAHAA =D

0 comments: