Nov 22, 2009

The family tree

Except for the weakened legs which keeps her in the hospital, Grandma is fit like a bull now after a truly dramatic week -_-" There were many interesting episodes over the past few days but i shall spare myself from repeating n recalling. Alls well and thats well.

I had been so used to seeing relatives these days that I felt as though Im going through Pre-Chinese New Year! Having spent so much time in the hospital for the past few days, I have now mastered the art of communicating with all my aunts and uncles, regardless of age and generation! =D

There was one time when my 66 year old 3rd aunt hooked my arm and walked for a short distance. And then there was another when I went to Expo's Food Fair with my parents and 3 other aunts n uncles in their 70s.

Basically I spoke to everyone for the longest time in my life! Its even longer than the total amt we spoke over the 22x of Chinese New Year we had spent thus far. I never knew I will have a chance like that in this life!

I always have the urge to draw out the family tree after each hospital visit. Its amazing how 4 generations are distributed all over Singapore and gathered in CGH over a week HAHAHAHAHA! =D

All of a sudden I feel so proud to be part of this HUGEEEEE family HAHAHAHAHA! It is so complicated that I find it so very interesting when the age and seniority doesnt match HAHAHHAA!

Yet another cheappp thrillll!!!! :):):)

0 comments: