May 25, 2009

to: you

i don't know why i even bother to try finding you, then and now.
you, the one who changed me ever since.
tonight my instinct tells me that you had matured too.
well, good for the both of us!

i always hate myself after seeing things about you.
i don't like the way i am portrayed anywhere.
cute, crazy, innocent - all of these disgust me.
the social standards denied me but secretly,
i wanted to be like one of your kind.
yet i never will,
and i know because i have really tried.

so i've learned that this is what life is about!
we all lead different lives,
and we were destined to take different paths.

i have stopped trying to be like you.
it had been a while
and i looked around me
realising that i fit comfortably in my own league.
there are people who accepted me for who i am!

and so i continue to walk my path, understanding that
i was blinded by curiosity then,
when nobody like you ever came up to me.

anyhow, now that i found you,
i thought you've changed into someone from my league!
ha! i know, this isnt a compliment for you.
or maybe it is, now?

perhaps thats why things ended that way.
two people who tried too hard to enter the wrong league.


i know you are happy now.
and i think, im going to be happy soon too :)



from,
your stalker



by the way folks, i really hate the adjective 'cute'.

0 comments: