Mar 20, 2009

YAY or NAY

An sms from the Singapore Korean School woke me up today. I was told to go for their language placement test 2 Saturdays later.

There are 2 to 3 levels in each of their Intermediate and Advance classes. If they were to put me in their Advance class, the school fee will amount to $1500 if I were to complete the course. The fees will be more if Im put in the Intermediate classes after the placement test.

hmm. A minimum of $1500.

On the other hand if I were to continue my Korean language in Cambridge, I will only pay $370 for the advance class.

$1500 VS $370. AHHHHHHH!

Nafa's enrichment programme added Sketching Class and Landscape drawing for Animators and Designers, which suit my needs and schedule better than Charcoal drawing class. Each programme is $300.

$370 + $300 < $1500 !!
I THINK I'VE DECIDED! :)


but secretly, i like the Korean School better.

0 comments: