Mar 7, 2009

I LOVE YACH!






We just cant get enough of each other! I love this babe to bits! She never fail to make me laugh no matter how long we haven't met! Its amazing how we started this friendship since the Taiwan Immersion Programme almost 5 years back. I guess shes the real deal that I've gotten out of the trip, seriously! I really wish our HK trip will be realised this time! We've been procrastinating our overseas trip for 4 years, from Taiwan to Bangkok to now, HK! Lets make it real for once alright?! And with our 101 strategies and networks, we'll find good guys for each other soon! SO DAMN EXCITING LAH!

A wonderful night with Yach, despite the lousy Magic show at Arena! PEOPLE, PLEASE DON'T GO IF YOU DON'T HAVE FREE TICKETS, OR GO IF YOU JUST WANNA SEE BABE NING. I THINK SHE'S HOT! =X

im lazy to post pictures of her and the magic show. JUST GOOGLE. ITS FREE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she the taiwan friend whom u knew when u went taiwan during ur TJ days?

Anonymous said...

yup! ^^