Jul 8, 2008

Thank you, my friends

The last activity on Saturday was a chill out session with the old pals at Blue Urban Oasis. It was never a second of boredom or fatigue with them around! We had a good time catching up with each others' lives and had some good laughs. All we needed to complete the reminiscence was to stay over at someone's house and talk till we all fall asleep :) Those were the times, isnt it?


Little Gina's big Erdinger!


Small Tiger for Big brothers!


I will definitely carry this photo with me to Korea :)

"Love you guys laaaah! Always so busy, always not attentive, always stay out so late, always MIA but... always brighten up the day, Always There :)"


Hats are needed on bad hair days :)


Or maybe, hats are needed when u have no hair too!

"I very tired you still act poetic. Wake me up... k la meet meet. Night" - Ivan


I was thrilled to see David! Our first meeting since he got enlisted :)


I didnt know Roy was so much taller?

"Look who's talking los... always so busy... always MIA... Lolx k larz love you too... meet up soon los... Cya! Nights!" - Roy


This girl ah... know how to show jawline already! Hahaha!


Kungfu Panda in person!


Roy and I tried posing like the Get Smart poster but being the smartest of all, Ivan didnt include the correct poster! I highly doubt we look like Panda eh?!


I just wanna say David and his Armani watch. Rugular liao, wear Armani lah!


I have the habit of stroking the heads of army boys since young! (thats another story to tell!)




I seriously think Ivan became better looking after serving NS! Seems like the NS do men good!


Well, apparently theres always an exception!

I was really dead beat by the time I got home but I refused to go to bed. I was so happy that night that I wanted to upload the photographs and blog about it. You know, there are some friends you just cant do without. They make you feel comfortable, loved and understood. I didnt have to pretend, I didnt have to try to fit in, I didnt have to compromise, I didnt have to be a clown, I didnt have to be careful, I didnt have to worry, I didnt have to be someone I wasnt. They are my friends, my friends for life.

They may not be the sweetest with words, but they are my sweetest friends. I am thankful for that, really. Now I cant wait for the Batam trip and Ivan's birthday and farewell lunch with David! :)

You know, be it your issues with friends, your studies, your career or your life, I'll be here for anyone of you always, really, like how you all have been there for me.

0 comments: