Jun 5, 2008

BIrthdays in the team



Happy Birthday to Jiarong! I only remembered my W910i camera after eating a slice of it. The Mango-duno-what-cake from Chocz is freaking nice! The top layer is crisp crust with fine glazing. Im gonna get it for Father's Day!


This time I learnt my lesson! I took the photo before the surprise begin! Happy Birthday to Joerg!



Don't the slices looked like architectural massing models? LOL! Anyway, this cake (from Chocz again, coz its just outside our office!) is very rich in coffee, chocolate, hazelnut and almonds. YES, VERY RICH IN ALL 4 hahahahhaha! A small slice is enough to make you drink a 200ml of water after that! An award-winning cake from Chocz and hence the price ;)


I'll miss both of them when they leave :( Jiarong to Vietnam for her YEP and Joerg to Dubai for 9 months for the project.

0 comments: