May 22, 2008

Tricia's 21st!

Tricias at it again!

Tricia's all prepared with props for photoshoot!

Tricia hasnt change over the years, has she?

Haaa! Smart Tricia drew the heart so big that no hand could cover it!



Pity me and Clara. We need some hunks!

Happy 21st Birthday, Tricia Teo! Put on some weight will you!?

The Birkenstock which needed Mel, Kian and I to buy on a sunny Saturday afternoon!

I went Cineleisure with the guys for MADE OF HONOUR after the party. The show is typically nice for a romantic comedy but I thought it could be better if there was a climax or an unexpected twist.

Anyway, aint this little man cute?! I spotted it while waiting for our seats outside Shokudo!





We were disappointed with the Ice Cream toast because it was really as plain as Ice Cream with Toast!


The tofu cheesecake is considerably nice given its price, thou I still prefer that from Sun with Moon!

0 comments: