May 24, 2008

new kid in the block


The restaurant/cafe at Century Square gave me another reason to love the East!


Chilling out in a shopping mall? Cool. The sofas are waving at me! I cant wait to try their cocktails and desserts too! They are open till 2am on Fri and weekends by the way.



Moi Caeser Salad, more than just appealing ;)


Sandra's Fish and Chips. I only go for breaded fish but I think this taste pretty well too based on a mouthful I had.


Davina's Olio Aglio (pardon me if I get the name wrongly!). I swear it wasnt served in a mess like this! My bad for not taking out the camera in time.


We had ice cream with crepe for dessert from Haagen Das. This plain looking thing costs us nearly $17! I have to admit that the ice cream was thick and tasted really divine. BUT THE CREPE IS FREAKING PLAIN LAH! STILL, $17!

0 comments: