May 26, 2008

The lil' Getaway

to where else but our favourite Johor Bahru on Vesak Day?

First, they tried to push my head out of the camera

Then they stood up in unison on the count of the flash!


A R G H.


Anyway, I was stunned by the sheer size of our Ktv room! I literally hopped around the room in joy after I stepped my foot in!
See the vast amount of space and the huge screen!?

We even had a bar counter! Thats a HUGE room for 7 people!



Welcome to our concert! And we really sing like its our concert! LOL!


Zhongx and Dish - our dancers behind the counter :)

Danny the English man! He continued his stay in SG after his exchange prog last semester and is currently working in DP too!

Lets dress down in JB!


None of us could do it better than...

Danny! I bet everyone agrees!

Zhiwei can be drama papa!



The potential new couple in school!


We fight to pose behind each other so that our faces will appear smaller than the other!



Yes, I bend forward and back when I sing! I didnt know it caused to much inconvenience wahahaha! Funny shots by Dish.


Its funny how I had nv spoke to him in school and there we were chatting about everything I could think of while we were in JB. Finally I have a friend from England!


After much persuasion from Zhongx, the group finally headed for Go Kart!

We were sweating like mad pigs after one try! Ok, I didn't have enough cash so I gave up on the 2nd attempt. I hate my wallet!

Architectural-surgeons to be? Nahz, its for hygiene purpose before putting on their helmets.



Zhongx in his shades and helmet = 95% traffic police look-alike!


Danny leading the race, leaving Dish second!

Aint this lil' boy cute?! He's probably driving at 20km/hr which explains the clarity of the picture!

Zhiwei wasn't satistified with his 1st attempt because his engine stalled for quite sometime!

Whats a M'sia trip w/o Dunkin Donuts? Im so used to seeing a dozen donuts being laid flat in a box in Singapore that I thot the neat vertical layout of the donuts in this box looked interesting! Hahahaa! Yet another cheap thrill.

The legendary Kim Gary Malaysia which had received more positive comments than the one in SG. I pretty much pleaded Dish to bring me there! YAY!


And again because I was broke and I didnt want to owe people too much money, I merely had their French Toast for dinner! (despite me wanting to eat there so badly!) I think it tasted the same as those in SG's Kim Gary though, just a tad cheaper.

The 15% discount on weekdays and 30% off next visit to Kim Gary (including SG's branch) was the best deal after all.

Bye JB! Im sure we'll be back soon! SOON ONLY IF THE PASSPORT READER AT THE CUSTOM STOP GIVING ME TROUBLE AND LET ME PASS THE GENTRY LIKE ANY OTHER SINGAPOREAN! I hate having to queue at the manual counters when all my friends use the automated machines!

Uh. I miss having Chialing in JB!

0 comments: