Apr 24, 2008

study brk? im afraid not.

Been eyeing for this pair from M)phosis for a god-knows-how-long-time! FINALLY ITS MINE! S$38+, black patent leather with twin stripes. Kinda passe, i know! BUT I LIKE! Yours truly also spotted my desired gladiator sandals from SCHU, now I need time to make a trip to Suntec...


Polka dot shawl supposedly from Korea (god knows how true!) from FEP, S$20. Surprisingly soft and smooth, better than I expected.

Photoshop fun. I still suck at lighting. HUIXIAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!


2-piece top from POA Sale 2006, S$18
3quads from FOX Sale, S$36? Cant rem.
Lovely S+arck, birthday gift.
Thin orange hairband not shown, from everywhere.

Wore this to NLB for exam revision with Renyu +++. Im surprised that the thin piece of polka dotted rag could keep me warm through the day! What a steal at $20!


Alright, with florals and sheer and royal purple and unisex outfits and gladiator boots and peep toes and assymetrical crowns hitting the runway this season, its high time to throw away those girly shapeless dresses and babydolls! Oh, don't forget to replace your emblems with stars, stripes and spots too! Check out the couture runway for S/S08!

Ultra violet: Marc Jacobs

Gladiator warrior: Marios Schwab

Sheer desire: Miu Miu

Bouquet: Balenciaga

Stars and Strips but not America Flag: Chanel

Ladies Men: Chloe. This ad appeared in Style: May issue, starring Vogueite as their model. Awesome bone structure I must say!

Laced up Peep toe boots: Dolce & Gabbana. A fusion of Oxford booties (which is only picking up in SG now -_-! and peep toe heels) And oh! Its PURPLE too!


Sheer sporty: Jill Sander. Obstentatious colours seemed to be the way too!


I dunno about you, but I cant wait to revamp my wardrobe! AND I seriously feel like re-shaping my tresses too! I WANT A STATEMENT CUT!

0 comments: