May 18, 2009

different phase of life

David brought up this phrase that day and it got me thinking whether Im overdoing somethings these days. What am I exactly supposed to do at this phase of my life now?

Although we may all be of the same age, but circumstances make everyone of us unique. Going 22, you might already be a mother. you might be a potential teacher. you might be the breadwinner of your family. you might be an ignorant princess. you might be buying your first house. you might be earning your first dollar.

Im always full of ideas, and this fact spice up the outings I organised and the trips I planned but confused my design progress and I hope, not going to screw up my life.

There are so many things I planned to achieve in this holiday and Im realising them one by one now - attending art classes, visiting museums, get an income, be a volunteer, go traveling, revamp my room and design my photo albums. It definitely sounds good but at the same time, I wonder if I had prioritised these ideas. Do they all need to be realised within this 3 months?

1 comments:

songsong said...

pupu...i think u really need to prioritise ur ideas!

haha u do have a LITTLE BIT TOO MANY ideas to realise in just 3 months.

guess its prob not enough.
3 months are short.