Nov 14, 2008

10.31: yet another drinking party

The party was organised by 성일, our year rep. He wanted more interaction within the cohort and also between local and foreign students! Perhaps we need such outing too in NUS! Drink drink drink!


Lets begin with 성일 and 지현 from my studio! 성일 is definitely a Mr. 200% Responsible man I've ever seen! Its my pleasure to know him (: 지현 is my Gentle Giant! Standing at nearly 1.8m tall, she loves to tower over me with a warm hug! Without a doubt the picture is hilarious whenever she does that, so please send it to me if you have a photo of 지현hugging me! ((:


The attendance was unexpectedly poor as many students from Prof Han's studio had to prepare for studio the next day. There were merely 5 or 6 Korean students besides the handful of Singaporeans ):


We had dinner and a lil' alcohol at a BBQ restaurant nearby school. Yup, that green bottle is none other than Soju! 지현 tried to tricked me into drinking it! Yucks! I don't like Soju!


But I like the beer in Korea. HAHAHAHA! photo credit: Sky.


We went to another pub for some alcohol and games and I lost so I drank and not because I am that alcoholic. photo credit: Sky.


I must introduce this bombshell cocktail. First you pour beer into the mug. Then you pour coke and Soju into 2 different shots separately. Finally you put the 2 shots of coke n Soju, one after another, into the mug of beer and drink it all up at one go! Damn nice laaaaaah! It taste bitter sweet because of the alcohol and coke but certainly damn strong also laaaah! HAHAHAHA! photo credit: Sky.


I told you its damn strong. The after-effects of the Bombshell!


See? My face was super red by the time I finished 2 mugs. I go red even with a glass of harmless cocktail!


HAHAHAHA. YAY! Trust me, 성일 is much better looking in person. Hor?


Its time for some singing after all the alcohol! I dunno why everyone looked so busy HAHAHA!


photo credit: richardhamida


photo credit: richardhamida




My crazy attempt at Korean songs with a husky voice! By the way I was already coughing like mad b4 I went to the party and eventually lost my voice after that night. Read on to know how to lose your voice in 2 hours! photo credit: sky.


photo credit: richardhamida





Thats a very spontaneous 병민 for you! He is from my studio too! HAHAHA!





Awwwwww... SWEET! Its a Adeline-gone-wild KTV night!


I like Ju-Ri! You wouldn call me Puny if you see her!


HAHAHAAHA! 병민 is definitely exhausted after entertaining us!


My favourite shot at the KTV! It truly depicts the fun and energy we had in the room! Tell me how not to lose my voice after all the singing and laughing for 2 hours! photo credit: richardhamida


We went to drink again for a grand finale of the day! This time I had strawberry Soju but it wasnt as nice as the one recommended by Nina at Sincheon. Well we had fun (& forfeits) though!


Of course forfeit is never the mild strawberry soju! Lets talk about Bombshell again! Here's Nicole and Marc doing the Stage One forfeit - drinking with your arms hooked! Stage Two is to hug and drink.


See how happy Nina is at the background when I was doing my forfeit with Marc! I.... I.. I just cant bring myself to do it!


Our height difference make it more comical than romantic! teeheehee! Now I realised the importance of finding a husband of a suitable height!


I cant believe I did it in the end! HAHAHAHA! We were spontaneous la huh!


Yes its MARC again!!! This time Richard got sabotaged and did a Stage Three forfeit with him! He was sitting on Marc's lap if you noticed! Ewwwwwwwww!!


THE GRAND FINALE =D



It was an awesome night :)

0 comments: