Nov 1, 2008

101 things this week

one. the mountain climbing on last sat was a great experience! The thrill of moving vertically up on all fours inspired me to go climbing in Malaysia when Im back! Pictures up soon!

hundred. 2 days ago I cut my finger with the 30deg blade and the blood stained my A4 size rendered Doric column which i painstakingly did for 2 nights. The lecturer said all was fine and asked me what were the stains about. I lifted up my bloody finger and said, "Its my blood, sir. In fact, they (the stains) are still fresh."

and. A pre-studio sleepless night + a bar of Twix choc w/o water thereafter + deep-fried potato stick (picture to be uploaded soon!) in the cold weather easily resulted in heavy coughing, running nose and slight fever. boo. I will take better care of myself, I swear.

one. Just came back from the architecture cohort party. The turn out was very disappointing but we had tons of fun(not surprisingly), shitload of alcohol(again.) and a very very very lively ktv session. It was all good 'cept my cough which totally ruined my voice. As usual, pictures up soon!

0 comments: