Jan 7, 2008

NYE 2007

NYE wasn't as happening as expected but the night was doubtlessly long at Roy's Joo Chiat house. Well, I had my virgin taste of Ice Wine and Choya! I love both! Yipeeee~


Darren... as expected!

Basically this was what had been going on the whole night -_-

Merv bought this mic from Japan and amazingly it is in tune with FM100.0! Meaning if I talk into the mic and you happen to be within the area and tune your radio to FM100.0, you will hear me on air!

The microphone is lighter than 3 mahjong tiles!

Huat ah!


Karaoke in the house was pretty lousy because the house is vacant throughout the year and no one bothers to upgrade the karaoke system! Anyway, Evelyn came with her bf and sis and some nice food made by her mum and a chocolate cake from Awfully Chocolate! *slurps!* The dessert freak in me is acting up again! Urgh I miss Menotti! Oh yah Regina also goes Menotti often! HK Cafe and Menotti our favourite! Alright, that was very random.

Anyway, has anyone tried the cakes from chocabloc?

And yah, my favourite cake is still the Double Chocolate Pralines from The Patissier! My 21st Birthday cake is so gonna be from there I swear!

0 comments: