Jan 17, 2008

hello school

Ren Yu and Ching Hei at Geylang showing off Crumpler and Agnes B bags. By the way, CH got the Agnes B bag for only SGD 39! Damn it! How could I have missed it when I went into their store in Dec! BOOOOOO.

Im totally drained almost everyday after school. Been drifting in and out of Geylang Lor 31 and Orchard Rd! Maybe I shdn't complain and be contented that at least one of the project site is in the lovely East! Well, I hope that my 3rd project, which is coming next wk, will be the transportation system in the new T3.... Wahahaha East rocks laaaaah!

Anyway, Geylang has nice food! teeheehee!
Oh. Orchard Rd. Guess what we have to do?!

Today I stood outside Paragon's Yves Saint Laurent for almost an hour, staring at the store front, taking dozens of photographs and measuring every inch of the store facade! HOLY SHIT! I FEEL NOTHING LESS THAN AN IDIOT! Luckily I have Minling and Qingling with me. They did on Gucci's and Salvatore Ferragamo's store front respectively. By the way, Gucci and YSL are having SALE now if you are interested :)

So, IMAGINE A ROW OF 3 IDIOTS outside Paragon this afternoon!

We strongly believe that we will be repeating this silly activity next week, after submiting this draft of our detailed drawings of the store fronts on Tues. Grrr.

...its been a long week. Thankfully tutorial hasn't start yet and apparently I will be having free fridays for the first 6 wks of school! Yipeee yayaaaaaa!

K.O. zzZ

0 comments: