Dec 20, 2007

Weird day

I went ice-skating with Liren, Darren, KS and Roy today. The ring in Kallang Leisure Mall is slightly bigger than that of Jurong's. As usual, KS and Darren busy doing their stunts and playing catching on skates. Roy gave me a few 'power slides' (think: Yut swinged by a powerful hand around the bend) occasionally while Darren and I formed the 'London Bridge' for Roy and Liren (KS was too tall to pass through us!). I fell once thanks to Liren who tried to pull me out of a small crowd all of a sudden -_-"


I think I've transformed them into cam-whores after the Phuket trip!


The smart me left the camera in the locker and thus could only pose for a shot after we stopped skating! At least the photo shows the skating ring lah huh!


Roy and I went shopping at Vivocity after an early dinner at Kallang. Here's a piece of figure-hugging tube dress I adore, from GG<5.



Yut successfully done ZERO DAMAGE to her wallet this time round! On the other hand, Roy bought a semi-formal korea imported shirt (S$119) from Domanchi after I complimented that it was SOI (Spectacular, Outstanding, Impressive) ! I decided to sub him $20 as his bithday present this year =X Nevertheless, he still calls me a 损友 -_-"


Anyway, Im glad that they all liked the lil' surprise I did. The sleepless night was all worth while :)

0 comments: