Dec 24, 2007

Phuket Day 2 - 141207

The Patong Beach in front of our hotel!

Darren, Roy and I reached the beach first while the rest were taking the towels.






Don't you think our Adidas volleyball looked like a ball of fire?





Soooooo preeeettttty!!



They said that I looked like Im drowning in every photo I took in the sea -_-"




Liren's photography. He said this shot was natural and nice -_-""""



The stray dogs in Phuket looked damn good lah!




I like this shot! Both of them looked good!




Our 2nd day in Phuket!







Liren wanna pose with bikini babes for his facebook profile. ULTIMATE FACEBOOK WHORE!




Thats the difference laaaaaah!!






Roy, Darren, Gina and I had Thai Spa in our hotel after a day at the beach!


Darren and I were famished after a day at the beach! The cheesy potato chips are not enough to satisfy our hunger while the rest were busy making plans for the snorkelling trip the next day!


We had dinner at Fuji Japanese Restaurant. Yippppeee!



Hungry woman do crazy pose!



4 in a row!


Me and my GREEN TEA FIT! KEEP FIT!


If I remember correctly, this should be soft shell crab roll...


I love my saba fish as usual!


This is only half a table full! WE WERE DAMN HUNGRY!


Finally, the full force with Ivan and Lu Hui!


On our way back we saw snails eating shit! Real shitty!


Stupid Darren! Like a fatty snowman laah! Can you imagine there are more stupid photos than this!



We had a jolly good crazy time playing Bluff and Heart Attack in the hotel room that night! Alright, they played Daidee too. I think we slept rather early that night to prepare for our snorkelling at Phi Phi island the next day! Stay tuned!

0 comments: