Dec 4, 2007

Its shoe time!

F/W 07 : Ankle Boots

Lust: the perfect Oxford lace up Miss Fred, ankle boots from Christian Louboutin.

Oxford lace up, checked. Stack heel, checked. Undeniably the must-have of F/W 07.



The passe knee-high boots have long been history in the fashion scene and sadly the truth is that they were never meant for tropical Singapore! That is why the arrival of ankle boots gathered cheers from local fashionistas this fall. Uh, Lovely!


I WANNA GET A PAIR OF ANKLE BOOTS!!
They go so well with skinnes and leggings. Awwwwwwww! My online research shown that DMK and PedderRed has affordable ankle boots *grins* I shall check out my beloved NOVO too!

Grr. I need some booty shopping!
Before I end this post, lemme share with you an interesting wedge:


The KR Heel - A collaboration between Melissa and international designer Karim Rashid, featuring unconventional wedge, sexy curves and squared toe.


Its SHOE time!

***

Edited// Like a fairytale come true, I just remembered that Daddy bought me a pair of Timberland boots almost 10 years ago when he had his attachment in the U.S.! I still remember he bought it because he saw the ladies there wore slim denim jeans and looked classy with boots (which explains the Levis Girls he bought me then :) )! But I don't know what made him think that his 10-yr-old daughter has a feet of size 8 (!!!) at a tender age of 10, but it certainly comes in handy now when Im 20, loves vintage and am looking for a pair of boots! Yippeee yaaaa yaaa Yipeeee Yipeeee yaaaa! My Daddy is certainly far-sighted when it comes to fashion huh! Ooooooooohhhh Im over the moon!



0 comments: