Nov 29, 2007

Nina - the New Magical fragrance

In the Japanese movie 'Hero', there was a short scene on Takuya Kimura looking high and low for the fragrance used by Takako Matsu, which he eventually found Nina the right one.


Nina by Nina Ricci

"Fresh, floral and fruity, with mouth-watering accents. A perfume deliciously inspired by the red toffee apple..."

Being an avid lover of apple fragrance, I can't help but compare Nina to DKNY's Be Delicious. Personally, I'd prefer DKNY's abstract iteration of an apple as the perfume bottle to the literal adaptation of Nina's.




Unfortunately, I have yet to experience the fresh floral fruity fragrance of Nina (do tell me if you do!) and I am pretty disappointed with Be Delicious after long use because it is still not the kind of signature fragrance I want for myself.


Perhaps Estee Lauder's Pleasures Delight is still the best huh?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. good discovery on the perfume!

u can buy estee lauder in DFS when u come back from phuket though.