Aug 6, 2010

Live Our Dreams, Fly Our Flag

The patriotic boyfriend!

and the reluctantly patriotic girlfriend
went to watch the NDP rehearsal on a VERY hot Saturday afternoon!











"... my last impression of the NDP was Ong Teng Cheong shaking hands with the soldiers! "

"..."

okay, I see your disbelief was exactly David's reaction. HAHAHA!






... and this is the face I give each time we were asked to scream, do the padang wave or stand up and clap to the beat of Stand Up for Singapore!


I think the most exciting part was when we strode across the VIP seats and make our way out to the City Hall MRT right after the fireworks! I HATE GETTING CAUGHT IN HUMAN TRAFFIC JAMS so imagine the huge sense of satisfaction, no, security, when we reached Orchard just 15 minutes after the fireworks finale!

I think the patriotic boyfriend will never bring me along for National Day Parades anymore. HAHAHAHA! :D

0 comments: