May 5, 2010

Audi Fashion Festival 2010

You might have noticed the huge Tent@Orchard outside Takashimaya S.C over the weekend. You probably would have brushed your shoulders with a few lanky blond-haired models while you window-shopped along Orchard Road last Friday.
YES IT WAS THE AUDI FASHION FESTIVAL 2010!

I did some homework about the shows and thought I'd share with you some wearable pieces I adore. Im sure we all know how exaggerated and elaborated some ensembles could be! Generally, fierce shoes and chunky accessories continue to be big in this season.

The Warehouse Exclusive S/S 2010 collection was the most wearable of all in my opinion. The high-street label showcased a series of summer pastel colours and pretty party dresses that you and I could be inspired from the runway.



Next is my all-time favourite local label, alldressedup. Sven Tan churned out a Tribal Tattoo themed collection that is minimal, sleek and yet full of surprises. Despite his usual fetish for draping and simple silhouettes, the overall look still exude a strong character and most importantly, wearable by you and I! That is why I've always adored Sven Tan!




The collection from Marchesa that I'd like to share is not as wearable, but definitely something I'd like to have FOR MY WEDDING!! HAHAHAHA!! C'mon, every girl should have a dream wedding gown! I'll stick by this belief like I've always do, no matter I'm attached or not! :):)

Okay, I need to hide those ugly veins on my thighs to look pretty in this.

Okay, this is my favourite of all and I must build my collar bones to look perfect in this.

Okay, I love this too because it hides my big hips! But I still need Sheila Sim's arms to carry off this Marchesa red number. I can do it i can do it i can do it!

This is definitely a dream if dreams never come true. I'll kill to have this fierce ensemble together with the hot bod on my wedding! :D


Happy dreaming, ladies!

1 comments:

an said...

i like this post puny!so fashionista!