Apr 14, 2010

2 more days


Frankly speaking, this submission was a breeze albeit it was taxing as usual. There was merely insignificant amount of stress prior to 12th unlike the arduous 14 days before submission for the past 7 semesters. This time I even printed my panels 20hrs before it was due! :D I guess this week started off pretty well... till now at least. I have to cross my fingers for German Test!

I want to thank a very important motivator who made this submission so bearable. His presence never fail to calm me down and tell me how the world is not spinning faster every second.


Thank you for coming over to keep me accompany even though i have nothing - no time, no games, no quality DVDs, no laptop to entertain you and you simply made your presence felt without distracting me at work. Thank you for making so much time for me even when it was supposed to be your birthday, even when it means you have to wake up at 530am to take a $30 cab ride back to camp. Thank you for being such a doting boyfriend - buying me meals and stocking up finger food in the kitchen when you know i skip meals during submission period. Thank you for the 'boyfriend voucher' when you know how much i spent on my modeling materials just because I want to make a good one. Thank you for proposing a Redemption Day to give me the energy to go on for these 3 weeks. Thank you for traveling all the way from Boon Lay to Tampines just to give me a post-submission-hug, have a simple meal together and then travel back to camp 90min later.

this wallpaper on my desktop screams at me everyday!
You make me feel so guilty for posting unglam photos of you!
I must warn you that your friend was right that you have spoilt me muahaha

0 comments: