Feb 6, 2010

Photo Booth is our new friend


i realised i have been more active on facebook than blogger lately. I wanted to blog about Tony's lovey-dovey wedding, Alvin's sporty wedding, how much I hated Indonesia after the Bali trip, how picturesque the padi fields in Bali was until I stepped on cow dung, how I love photo editing these days with photoshop after doing those renderings for interim crit tomorrow, how i missed my korean language placement test and ended up taking german language which I have a love-hate relationship with right now, how my room is undergoing a revamp with my tight schedule, how surreal it is to be part of the chen family now when the last visit was almost ten years ago, how much i enjoyed the play _Can Change by The Necessary Stage during the M1 Fringe Festival, how mr chen managed to seamlessly integrate into the guo family and won the hearts of everyone including my babysitter whom i met only once a year, and And AND...

and i ended up uploading photo albums on facebook instead. i guess im too lazy to update my life anymore! Everything is happening faster than i can type!

0 comments: