Nov 2, 2009

CHIONG AHHHHHH!

thank you David for giving me your precious 'time-alone' and even thought of surprising me with gift delivery... and Roy! Yes I will be happy from now on! Your time will not be wasted!

thank you J for the ice cream chef at my doorstep once again! When is Thomson Prata's turn? HAHAHA!

thank you YS for tolerating my rants on msn at any time and the never ending encouragement to get me started to do work! Really very appreciated!!!

And..... I know I've been a thick-skinned freeloader these days! After submission, my friends, I shall repay you with a good one!

tell me how not to stand up again right now n give 200% for my submission when I have friends like you guys. I'd b a fool to waste one more minute on bastard! Okay, back to my cadding!!!! CHIONG AHHHHHHHHHHH!

0 comments: