Sep 8, 2009

she did it again =D

Yach never fail to excite my life! I was already feeling high about meeting her after school last Thurs at Vivocity, then she suggested that we should go Sentosa instead!


Because she knows I like to chill.
Because she wants to celebrate my birthday.

AND SO WE WENT TO SENTOSA FOR DINNER on a Thursday evening!! =D

Coastes @ Siloso Beach

The food was great! I love thin crust pizza and big big big fresh prawns on Aglio Olio!

We also caught a glimpse of the fireworks from the Song of the Sea!

That silly girl bought 2 cakes because she couldn't remember I prefer chocolate or strawberry! HAHAHAHA!


The gift seemed so unimportant (though truly appreciated!) after such an eventful day! We chatted about everything as usual, except that this time we were next to the sea and under the starry sky! Damn romantic can!!!!

Hopping over to Sentosa just for a meal is way more convenient and possible than I thought it was! We spent a hearty 3 hours on the island and headed back to Vivocity like how I travel from Simei to Tampines! =D

The night ended with fabulous deals from Tangs! (think: Studio 70%, Adidas 30%, FCUK 50%!) Being true blue shopaholics, we don't even give Candy Empire a miss on our way home! I was starring at the teddy bear biscuits on the shelf and when we left the store the next moment, Yach handed me that box of teddy bear biscuits and said,

"Actually I bought it for you la! you stare so long but dont want to buy!"


SO DAMN SWEET CAN! =D
That night i kept chanting why isnt she a man! =D

0 comments: