Sep 27, 2009

my action-packed dream!

I had 2 weird dreams last night. In the first dream, there was a family meeting which consisted of my dad, me, my cousin JR and her parents.

JR confessed that she had been having sex with her boyfriend at home or some mid-class hotels occasionally. Her parents seemed aware of it when she told us. My dad looked a lil' shocked and said, 'wah, hotel not cheap' (-_-")

Then she said that the boyf's family wasn't happy with the pre-marital sex but ironically, the boyf is going to move into her house next tues. She was wondering how to pacify the future-in-laws and I suggested, 'tell them he come here to play mahjong lor!" -_-


Suddenly the scene changed. Now heres the second dream. (my dreams are always incoherent and illogical but incredibly interesting!)


I was trying to escape from an ancient chinese house (those you see on TV with the gardens and bridge and ponds but i was wearing t-shirt and shorts). There was one guy with me, I dunno who. The 'kidnapper' put us in the room and left. Then the unknown guy and I hid behind the two-panel door, one on each side, getting ready to escape!

Just as we open the door, we saw the 'kidnapper'! And he look towards our direction! We tried our best to hid behind the door but he still come in and while I was thinking who will he pick, me or that Mr Unknown, he spotted me! I had no chance but to fight with him with all the kickboxing I used to learn! Ahhhhhh I gave a f l y i n g k i c k..........!



OUCHHHHH! I woke up and realised I kicked the stool right next to my bed! (-.-") Dad came into my room and picked up the stool in disbelief lol!!! I WAS SO DAMN PAISEH for a moment!!

What a dream of sex and violence!

2 comments:

an said...

HAHAHAHA what going on in ur real life man?? to let ur mind dream of such things at night. see u on friday!!! :))

pardpard said...

i think im free after tmr! cos month end will be over! hopefully fri can meet and wear nice nice and u can wear ur heels neh!