Jul 1, 2009

old scent that worth every cent


I fell in love with this sweet scent one day when I was shopping in JB's Sasa (thats another story). This dazzling blend of sensual peony, jasmine, and pink pepper is melded with notes of sweet litchi and effervescent pomegranate and pineapple, and smoothed with soothing musk, white tea and warm woods. I feel that the scent is not overpowering, which makes it suitable for ladies in the early twenties. However this might be a tad too common for the unique individuals. Come on, its Gucci and Envy Me has been around for half a decade! I guess the most attractive point now is that it is retailing at ~SGD116 (the cheapest I can find from major stores) for 100ml in local Sasa outlets, hurry grab one during the GSS!




This is one to die for! Its been out in the market for almost 2 years but remained as one of the best sellers at the counters. I was drawn to its fresh yet feminine scent, with a tinge of playfulness but not sexy. Thus I find it very wearable for daily use. The fruity and floral notes were well-blended and evokes a sense of sunny breezy meadow of random flowers! I first tested it when I was in Melbourne's DFO and every other fragrance that I tried after Daisy was simply... incomparable! It was retailing at SGD80 from Melbourne's cheapest perfume store. I have yet to check out the price in sunny Singapore but Im sure its gonna be next on my dressing table :) Any volunteers? :) :)


Finally something that I really bought - Young Sexy Lovely from YSL. I got this from the DFS in Tokyo and till now it is still sitting nicely inside the unopened hot pink box. Im dying to use it actually! Launched in 2006, the scent opens with fruity notes of nashi pear and mandarin orange. The character of the fragrance is definited with notes of cherry blossom mixed with magnolia. The scent then ends with richer notes of musk, amber and cedarwood. Fresh, feminine, floral, fruity - all in one! :) :)



Please please please give your reviews for any perfume u have used previously! Its always easy to find a pleasant smelling fragrance but it is always a challenge for me to find a long-lasting one! Sometimes even EDP doesnt last on me. The best I've came across was probably DKNY's Apple. Am I the problem?!


I cant wait to change my perfume now!

0 comments: