Jul 17, 2009

JUMP comes to SINGAPORE!!!

I caught JUMP in Korea and it was one damn good performance I will never forget! We got the most expensive ticket (~SGD50) and we were glad that we did because it definitely worth every cent! JUMP show is a non-verbal comedy performed through Korea's martial arts. The plot is light-hearted and i guarantee you fun-filled laughter more than 90% of the time!

I took some photos of the performers after the show last year. Look at their comical image you know you are in for a hella fun time!






Venue: Esplanade Theatre
Date: 11 - 13 Sept, 2009
Price: $38, $58, $68, $78, $88


please do not hesitate to get the mid-priced ticket and above because it definitely WORTH EVERY CENT!

For synopsis, click here. Since they have different story plots for different performances, I am considering to watch it again! Im sure my korean exchange kakis wouldn't mind re-watching because it is REALLY DAMN GOOD!!!

HURRY GRAB YOUR TICKETS, FOLKS!!!

0 comments: