Apr 4, 2009

do you know me!

recently i was kinda disturbed by the fact that i find no one who truly understands who i am. i know its not the first time i bring up this issue. its just something that hit me every now and then, when i meet the different groups of friends.

i may be a crazy bitch to some but i am a girl who is more manly than some men to others. i may be a charitable soul to others while some thinks im nothing less than stingy. im a very filial daughter to some but others think im rude to my parents. some could see the change in me after the exchange programme but some just felt that the usual crazy bitch is back. some people thought that i am capable and foresee me doing well while some just feel that im not down to earth.

i wonder is it me that failed to be myself in front of my peers. why the different impression created. i know who i am but i act like a clown sometimes. or mayb i am a clown. i cant talk about everything to anyone. can you?

Kum Sum told me once that people react accordingly to how they are treated. Perhaps it was true. I am a crazy bitch because u start bitching with me. I can talk sense to you if you make sense with me. Of course, if you have been kind to me, you will think that im a kind soul too.

So maybe, if you think I am repulsive to you, its because I felt the same from you too.


I thought i'd share this today, since its a weekend with some time for reflection :) so when i feel ill-treated the next time, i probably shd reflect on how I treat others too. Like I've emphasized more than enough in Korea, im a true believer of karma.


***

Well, the weekend is time for shopping too (not for me though ㅜㅜ )! Good news to the Easties, Tampines One will open on 9th April! Okay, im not sure about that but the GAP of Japan, Uniqlo will be open in 5 days time! If you are a fan of basic wears, you'll be thrilled to see their Singapore Spring collection in the website. Otherwise, wait for their designers collaboration like me! HA!



I will not step into Tampines One until I get over and done with submission! Being retarded as usual, i only started getting the stress yesterday. Grr! I can do it!!

***

I found cheap air tickets to Korea, flying on 11 May and return on 31st Jul. Dirt cheap at slightly over sgd500 including taxes. I was shocked and very tempted but deep down I know unless Im going to intern there, theres no reason for me to return so soon. And interning earns money so it makes more sense. but again, who will hire someone with average speaking korean in Korea in the bad economy! I have some plans though, but I doubt it will work out. Shall update again.

I miss korea all over again. I realised there are so many photos I havent upload here. Not that it is necessary though. I swear the first thing to do after exams is to make an album out of the trip. My Dalki photo album from Lotte Mart is still unopened!


trying on Nicole's new white leather boots outside our room. Super unglam. Worse to come!


and when i finally succeeded wearing it, it looked more like a cast!! lol! Im not cut out for boots lah!


Worse is I needed Nicole to help me remove the boots after all the hype over it!!!


budget budget! Nina cant believe that I resort to cutting my own fringe before a drinking party that Friday.


So proud of myself! HAHAA Nicole n Nina were laughing like mad while taking this shot!!


The beetle inside our room is too cute to kill! We took out our camera to photograph it instead! lol


heres an evidence of me doing housework! Muahahha! whats my roomie doing?


revising for test while dreaming of our super big bag of biscuits!! HAHAHA!!! nah, its my duty that week to clean the room! Point is, the packets of biscuits are really hugeeeee!


Heh we chanced upon this funny traffic light with the falling man! HAHAHA! what a rare sight. Tell me how not to fall in love with Korea with all these lil' bits of joy!



I went to the first cathedral of my life, thanks to the Western History project. The Myeongdong cathedral was awesome! Lucky me caught a wedding ceremony there too which I believed was A CALLING. HAHAHHAHA!!!!



Of course not forgetting the beautiful landscape in the campus from autumn to winter. The trip to school had never been so beautiful.


and sometimes it got so cold i had to wear layers n layers in the room and realised I cant cad properly with my gloves but its damn cold without the centralised heater turned on! Again nicole was laughing at me and my gloves n my inability to cad during submission!


My favourite model among all i've done in 3 years. The materials they have in Korea are so niceeee n cheap!! I love the grass HAHAHHAA! I spent 1 day doing just the ground floor like this. I was totally shagged after doing the ground floor! check out the eye bags!


I like my design for this project although it was not resolved to every lil' detail. Construction drawings wasnt required. It was a very very simple project compared to the requirements of NUS but I really like my spaces. It was also my first time rendering my drawings! For the first time in my life we did only 2 panels for submission! HAHAHAHA tell me is it slack or what. We have to do 6 in NUS!


Of course, the people I dearly missed. Although we still keep in touch, nothing beats seeing them in person, again.





I MUST I MUST I MUST consolidate all the photos n make into an album after exams!!!

3 comments:

AN said...

up to u if u want to go home!

and all i have to say is
u r still my best friend no matter what kind of a person u r!

AN LOVES PUNY!! :))

Yut said...

so mushy. haha seems like simpang prata is worth while.

go home? uhhh took me a while to get u. yay i wanna go home bathe. lol.

song said...

hahaa i have beeen waiting for 9th apr since 1 or 2 weeks ago! cant wait for uniqlo!

i will make sure i go tampines one on 9th! so many good brands waiting there!

and what izzit about the wet towel?